Present Time No. 104
(Vol 28 No. 3) July 1996
"There is almost always a better way to do something than the way you tried that didn't work."
Table of Contents
- The Environment Is Also "Targeted for Destruction"
- The Working Class Needs a Clear Voice in Parliament
- How I Found a Good Partner
- Activity in Central Europe
- Don't Settle for Too Little
- Preparing for a Politics of Meaning Movement
- Starting Re-emergence "at Home"
- Why Everybody Should Read "Everything"
- Speaking Out About Fat Oppression and Liberation
- Co-Counseling and Christian Sprirituality
- The Power of Listening Across Differing Views
- Ending My Timidity About Presenting RC
- Reaching Out, One Big Step After Another
- How to Start Family Work
- The Ramallah Crew
- Pride in Being Working-Class
- Re-evaluation Counseling and the Settlers*
- Finding Our Way Out of a Colonial Heritage
- Enthusiasm in Turkey
- Powerful and Optimistic
- A Good Visit Home to Bharat
- A Catholic Liberation Workshop in The Netherlands
- Finding New Enjoyment in a Co-Counseling Class
- Important Job Open*
- Taking a Broad Initiative
- The Importance of Policy
- "Absolutely Wonderful" Work
- "Special Time" and the "Blue Pages"*
- "Mr. Testimonial Man"
- Identities as Clues to Patterns
- "Blame" Is a Completely False Concept
- Building Health Care Allies for a Boy with Physical Challenges
- My Letter to the Doctors
- Useful Counseling on "Identities"
- "A Rich and Wonderful Opportunity"
- "Special Time" at a Parents' Liberation Workshop
- "Contradictions" to the Loss of a Loved One
- RC vs. the Flu
- Re-evaluation Counseling and the Reasons Why It Should Be Taught Behind the Walls
- Choose to Look at It
- Paying Attention to People Who Haven't Been Thought About
- Real Human Relationships
- Veterans Are "Targeted"
- Middle-Class in "Classless" Israel
- The Benefits of Not Oppressing
- Inclusion vs. Reciprocity: Conflict?
- What Does "Accessibility" Really Mean?
- The West Coast USA Asian Liberation Workshop
- Why Not Keep Them Both?
- Facing the Late Thirties
- The Oppression of People Born and Raised in Maine
- Workers in the Non-Profit Sector
- Mizrachi Identity
- Relationships Between Jews and Catholics, a Source of Hope
- Thoughts on Being an Effective Ally to Women
- Report From an Allies to First Nations People (Native Americans) Gather-in
Wide World Change
- Behind the Headlines About Israel
- Amateur Translators Get Things Across
- Letting Off Steam . . . #@¿±xø!
From The Mail
- Yes! Eliminate Unaware Classism at Workshops
- RC Belongs to the Working Class
- Growth in the Basque Country and Friendly Contact in Cuba
- Asian-American Art and Growth
- Both Sides of the Border
- Appreciation of Eduardo
- My First Experience
- Getting Over an Owning-Class Background
- Our Japanese Heroines
- Our Artist-Activists Move North
- Out in the Indian Ocean
- Working-Class Solidarity in Practice
- Finding Policy Useful
- Passing the Good Word
- Why Don't You Answer Attacks?
- Backpacking Mountains for Variety
- Calling on Historians
- Palliative Caretakers: A Field for New, Logical Thinking
- Young Biennial Age Group Leaders Needed and Available
- Woman to Man: what you look like
- When catastrophe you've faced
- Crying when you're in distress
- Better to let your temper blaze
- When you've been
Last modified: 2016-05-10 16:15:36-07