RC Electronic Mailing Lists: subscribing, changing subscription, and accessing archives
None of the RC mailing lists allow unrestricted public subscription. Instead, subscriptions are subject to the following requirements. These requirements have ensured that the communications on the lists have been of very high quality without moderation.
How to subscribe
- Check that you satisfy the requirements listed below.
- Send a message to the list contact (see table below) explaining your reason for wishing to join the list.
- If approved by the list contact, forward the approval to the International Reference Person at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to add your contact information (phone number, mailing address, city, state, postal code, country), and whether or not you have a subscription to Present Time.
- You are an active participant in the Re-evaluation Counseling Communities. (Note that this does not include other 'peer counseling' groups. These lists are specifically for members of the Re-evalution Counseling Communities.)
- You agree to follow the Guidelines of the International Re-evaluation Counseling Communities. A hard copy of this document can be ordered from Rational Island Publishers.
- You are a member of the constituency that the specific list is set up for. For details, please click on the specific list below.
- You agree to follow the List Guidelines.
- You are knowledgeable of the RC theory and practice and you regularly read Present Time, the RC quarterly journal.
- You agree to treat all list members with respect, not to use the list as an opportunity to inappropriately take the role of client, and to think well before posting to the list, taking session time, if needed, to gain clarity.
- You agree to refrain from posting anything to the list that is not RC-related or outside the specific scope of the list (e.g., advertising, discussion of non-RC theory and methods, unrelated wide-world advocacy, etc.).
- You agree to accept the authority of the Internet Reference Person when there is a conflict on policy or process.
How to unsubscribe or change your email address
- Click on this 'Lists' link and select the list you are subscribed to. You'll be asked to provide your subscription email address and a password. If you don't have your password, there is an option to have it sent to your subscription address. To unsubscribe you don't have to have a password, but you'll receive a confirmation email that you'll have to respond to.
- If you don't have a password AND you no longer can receive email at your subscription email address AND you need to change your subscription email address to your new email address, please contact the list administrator at email@example.com. The list administrator will need your subscription email address as well as your new email address to make the change.
- Thank you to all of you who have used the web site to change your list subscription address. With several thousand subscribers spread over 35 lists, that is a great help.
How to access the archives for a list
- To access list archives, you click on this link http://mail.rc.org/lists
- then Click ‘Lists’
- then Click on the list you want to look at.
Contact Persons for List Membership Applications
List Membership Contact rc Community Members Any reference person arp Area Reference Persons Tim Jackins rrp Regional Reference Persons Tim Jackins ilrp Liberation Reference Persions Tim Jackins artists Artist liberation leaders John Fehringer asian Asian liberation leaders Francie Chew black Black liberation leaders Barbara Love catholic Catholic liberation leaders Joanne Bray colleagues University and college faculty Ellie Brown editors Editors (in RC or in the wide world) Tim Jackins environment Environmental change leaders Wytske Visser education Educational change leaders Marilyn Robb elders Elders' liberation leaders Pam Geyer family-work Family work leaders Chuck Esser health-disability Disability liberation leaders Marsha Saxton irish Irish liberation leaders Sheila Fairon jewish Jewish liberation leaders Cherie Brown latino Latino liberation leaders Lorenzo Garzia lawyers Lawyers liberation leaders Marsha Hunter men Men's liberation leaders Tim Jackins mental-health Mental health liberation leaders Janet Foner middle-class Middle class liberation leaders Seán Ruth group Muslims Azi Khalili owning-class Owning liberation leaders Jo Saunders natives Native American liberation leaders Marcie Rendon parents Parents' liberation leaders Marya Axner parsamtalen Scandinavian RC leaders Søren Holm raised-poor Raised poor liberation leaders Gwen Brown scw-asians SCW Asians Azi Khalili teachers RC teachers Tim Jackins translators Translators of RC literature Truus Jansen uer United to end racism activists Tim Jackins unions Trade union activists Joanie Parker women Women's liberation leaders Diane Balser working-class Working class liberation leaders Dan Nickerson wwc Wide world change leaders Julian Weissglass young Young people's liberation leaders Mari Piggott young-adults Young adult liberation leaders Emily Bloch