Present Time No. 110 January 1998
- Report on the 1997 World Conference
- Opening of the 1997 World Conference of the Re-evaluation Counseling Communities
- Challenges to the 1997 World Conference
- Discussion on Goal Two-Going Public with RC
- Changes in the Guidelines
- The Latin American Pre-World-Conference Conference September 19-21,1997
- The Latin American Conference from the Mexican Point of View
- The Internalized Oppression of Latin American Catholics
- The African Pre-World Conference Conference
- Some Details from a "Colored" Background Viewpoint
- A History of Exclusion
- A Workshop with No Classism
- Time for a Four-Day Week
- "Nature" Not "Native"
- Some Thoughts About White People and Native-American Spirituality
- Intelligent Care of the Environment
- Who Will Bring the Straws?
- A Support Group of Austrians
- The LIST
- "Mental Health" Liberation Is for Everyone
- A Support Group for Allies Working on Distress Related to the Holocaust
- A General Policy for Interrupting Distresses that Are Also the Target of an Oppression
- Eliminating "Identities"
- Disability, Volleyball, and Attention
- The LIST
- Integrating and Living with Two Heritages
- "Special Time"
- The Human as "Artist"
- Healing My Toe with Discharge
- Apologize for Your Mistakes
- Counseling Someone on a Seduction Pattern
- Effective "Toilet Training"
- Parents of Teenagers and Policy
- Working on a Physical Disability
- Wide World Change is Possible
- Determinedly Going "Public"
- Reaching for Influence
- Publicity for "Survivors of Violence"
- "I Spoke Up . . . !"
- Reaching People in Big City Schools
- Nargakot Morning
- Workable Socializing?
- Moving Math Educators
- The Joys of Organizing and Leading Small Workshops
- Keeping Track of New Students
- Learning from Patty to Be at Ease with People
- Teaching About Leading
- I Love My Students
- Coaching the Teacher
- Need Some Ideas?
From the Mail
- I Shaped My Life
- South America to South Africa
- A Pretty Tight Situation
- Ending Classism
- Getting Out of One Pattern, Not Falling into Another
- "Attention Away from Distress" on a Marathon Scale
- Getting Super-Supported
- Conference Cheers
- "I Cheerfully Promise . . ."
- Mother Moves, Child Moves More
- Increased Diversity
- Boredom, the Worst Distress!
- Counseling About Breast Cancer
- Our Web Site Back-up: Present Tense
- An Appreciation
- Inspired Sharing
Last modified: 2016-08-22 02:11:22-07