News flash


Healing the Hurts
of Capitialism
Azi Khalili &
Mike Markovits
Sunday, July 28

What We've Done
Where We're Going
SAL Fundraiser
Sunday, August 18

FREE Climate Stickers

U.S. Election Project

Thoughts on Liberation
new RC eBook



H.3. Regional and Area Classes, Support Groups, and Playdays,[97]  and Area Gather-ins[98]

(See H.3.A. for Online Classes)

Payment to Area Outreach and Community Service Funds

Teachers of Regional and Area RC classes, and leaders of Regional and Area support groups, and playdays of four hours or less, and Area gather-ins, will include a payment of 25% of the total income from these activities to the Area Outreach and Community Service Funds (CSF), held at Re-evaluation Counseling Community Resources, Inc. (RCCR),[99] in their calculation of the fees charged.[100] This 25% of total income should be considered part of the basic expense of the activity. It should be calculated before deducting any expenses for the site, travel, food, and so on.

Division of Payment

Of this 25% percent of total income before expenses, 70% will be kept in the Area Outreach Account and may be withdrawn for outreach purposes[101] by the Area Reference Person (ARP), or the designated account signer in a Developing Community. The remaining 30% goes to the Community Service Fund (CSF), which supports International Outreach Funds as well as communications, operations, administration, and the organizing of conferences supporting the RC Community as a whole.

Sending Funds (for Communities in the United States)[102]

Area Outreach Account contributions from Communities in the United States, payable to “Re-evaluation Counseling Community Resources,” should be sent promptly to RCCR. The “RC Area Outreach Funds Contribution” Form 300 should be included with all payments. (Form found at ARPs or account signers are to provide the Outreach account number to teachers in their Areas.

Area and Regional Support Groups and Playdays, and Area Gather-ins

If fees are collected for Area or Regional support groups or playdays (half day, four hours or less) or Area gather-ins, the fees should be accounted for in the same way as class fees, as described in this Guideline. The person submitting the fees must state which Area(s) should receive the funds.


This is a convenient collection point for the Community’s necessary Outreach Funds. The procedures described lessen restimulations about accounting for our funds.


[97] A playday or family class is an RC family-work event at which skilled adults and cooperating parents play with young people in the ways that the young people choose, and under the young people’s direction, all under the leadership of a skilled family worker. The playday or family class should include mini-sessions and/or support groups for the adults and may include introductions, a theory presentation, special time, and a closing circle. The play often creates opportunities for the young people to discharge, and these “sessions” are supported by the adults.

[98] This Guideline has the force of a requirement for being part of the RC Community.

[99] Re-evaluation Counseling Community Resources, Inc. (RCCR) is the international office for Re-evaluation Counseling and is located in Shoreline, Washington, USA.

[100] This is a fee for the use of the terms “Re-evaluation Counseling” and ”RC,” which are trademarks owned by RCCR.

[101] See “Application for Area Outreach Funds” (see Note VII. Forms, [print version page 103]).

[102] Communities outside the United States, see Guideline H.7. Outreach Finances: Communities Outside of the United States.

Last modified: 2023-02-20 03:33:00+00